Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GTA Series

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenfreak
Goth
Ravenfreak

GTA Series Empty
PostSubject: GTA Series   GTA Series EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 2:33 am

Has anyone here ever play any games in the Grand Theft Auto series? I've only played a little bit of the older PS2 titles, I haven't played the new ones yet. I played GTA Liberty City Stories the most when I was younger since I got it for my 16th birthday. I'm currently listening to some music from the game right now. xD

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

GTA Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA Series   GTA Series EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 8:45 am

First title I played was Vice City and then San Andreas. Second one is better personally. But I rarely played missions. I would drive around, shot people, f whores, drive a taxi Very Happy

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".

Ravenfreak likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Ravenfreak
Goth
Ravenfreak

GTA Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA Series   GTA Series EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 2:33 am

Haha I would do the same thing! I started a mission in Liberty City Stories so every time I get on a motorcycle it mentions that "Love Media would love one of these" but I can't for the life of me remember where that place is in the game. xD I just drive around and run over people. I also like getting in the fire truck and spraying people with the hose. xD
Back to top Go down
Mihai
Technician
Mihai

Job/hobbies : I manage & Administrate the Romanian support forum

GTA Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA Series   GTA Series EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 8:45 pm

Ravenfreak wrote:
Has anyone here ever play any games in the Grand Theft Auto series? I've only played a little bit of the older PS2 titles, I haven't played the new ones yet. I played GTA Liberty City Stories the most when I was younger since I got it for my 16th birthday. I'm currently listening to some music from the game right now. xD
Sure thing... but only cracked games... i was playing gta san andreas, gta vice city, and also grand theft auto iv, which is available to download from this link: link removed due to piracy stuff

Back to top Go down
https://help.forumgratuit.ro
Shortie
New Goth
Shortie

GTA Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA Series   GTA Series EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 2:29 am

I have played all GTA games so far but I will admit, GTA 4 and GTA 5 were not something I played a lot of as I could not really get into it.

I am looking forward to seeing what they do for GTA 6 though just to see if it may be something I would like to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTA Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA Series   GTA Series Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA Series
Page 1 of 1