Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Long Distance Relationships

Go down 
+2
The Raven
Hulk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

Long Distance Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Relationships   Long Distance Relationships EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 9:02 am

Yes, I have. It's the nature of the internet. I find it very hard to maintain and as saying goes "Far from the eyes, far from the heart". There are no real emotions, a delusion only.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Unstoppable Mind
Unstoppable Mind

Job/hobbies : Yoga

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Relationships   Long Distance Relationships EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 1:55 pm

Relationships at. The distance works like this: all 3 are happy. One is faithful and another leads a double life. 

Long Distance Relationships 233172809042202

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://unstoppablemind.forumotion.co.uk/
Riberet19
Helper
Riberet19

Job/hobbies : Sports, investments, chatting, travelling

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Relationships   Long Distance Relationships EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 12:09 am

I had a long-distance relationship with a Dutch girl and although it really was not all bad, I do not recommend it, it is not the healthiest thing in a couple not to see each other in a long time and simply keep in touch online, a relationship needs to be able to touch and talk face to face among other things.
Back to top Go down
Ravenfreak
Goth
Ravenfreak

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Relationships   Long Distance Relationships EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 2:05 am

I think it works for some people, but it never worked for me. I tried it when I was younger, but I feel like I was catfished. I never figured out who the person was behind the account on Myspace... Any time she wanted to talk on the phone she had an excuse. She never asked me for money thankfully. I ended it after a month because it wasn't going anywhere and I couldn't trust "her".

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Relationships   Long Distance Relationships EmptyMon Aug 28, 2023 9:48 am

Ravenfreak wrote:
I think it works for some people, but it never worked for me. I tried it when I was younger, but I feel like I was catfished. I never figured out who the person was behind the account on Myspace... Any time she wanted to talk on the phone she had an excuse. She never asked me for money thankfully. I ended it after a month because it wasn't going anywhere and I couldn't trust "her".

That's a good call. I've seen videos on youtube where girls were kidnapped, raped and killed because of myspace trust. Underage girls.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Henrywrites
New Goth
Henrywrites

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Relationships   Long Distance Relationships EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:38 am

Long distance relationships can be tiring at certain periods of time. There are times that you would want to have a pretty good time with your partner and he or she will be miles away from you. It can be frustrating most of the times and how do one get to handle such cases? I think not getting into it in the first place is the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Distance Relationships   Long Distance Relationships Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Distance Relationships
Page 1 of 1