Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you follow severe weather events?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortie
New Goth
Shortie

Do you follow severe weather events? Empty
PostSubject: Do you follow severe weather events?   Do you follow severe weather events? EmptyWed Aug 30, 2023 3:36 pm

If you are someone who tends to check the news a lot or even follow severe weather events, you will know that around this time of year and into September, we start to see severe weather events occurring such as hurricanes.

Some people tend to follow these kinds of severe weather events, I myself am watching a live news feed on YouTube at the moment regarding Hurricane Idalia which is due to hit Florida today.

As much as I do follow these events, my heart does go out to all those affected by this hurricane.

Do you tend to follow severe weather events?
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

Do you follow severe weather events? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you follow severe weather events?   Do you follow severe weather events? EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 1:11 pm

Well, if it is happening in my country, yes. But if this is something in other countries, not really, unless it is a huge deal.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com

Do you follow severe weather events?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendly Corner :: Lifestyle :: General discussion-
Jump to: