Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC or console gamer?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Henrywrites
New Goth
Henrywrites

PC or console gamer?  Empty
PostSubject: PC or console gamer?     PC or console gamer?  EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 7:08 am

There are two major ways that you can play games and have the full feeling of doing so and they are via PC or console. There are a couple of people that prefers playing on consoles such as the PlayStation or Xbox to PC. Where would you say that you belong?
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: PC or console gamer?     PC or console gamer?  EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 9:06 am

PC, of course. Most awesome games are for PC.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Debashis
New Goth
Debashis

PostSubject: Re: PC or console gamer?     PC or console gamer?  EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 7:10 pm

I am a hardcore PC gamer. Have been gaming for over 2 decades now and I've never seen myself getting attracted to console gaming yet. In the future, maybe I would buy a console and see if I like it then but at this very moment, I don't have much interest in consoles.
Back to top Go down
Henrywrites
New Goth
Henrywrites

PostSubject: Re: PC or console gamer?     PC or console gamer?  EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 5:44 pm

Debashis wrote:
I am a hardcore PC gamer. Have been gaming for over 2 decades now and I've never seen myself getting attracted to console gaming yet. In the future, maybe I would buy a console and see if I like it then but at this very moment, I don't have much interest in consoles.

There is a lot of fun when you play games on the PC though. You have that feeling that you are playing the game on a better device. I can switch between PC gaming and console gaming sometimes because I am someone that is always open to playing exciting games whether on PC or console.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC or console gamer?     PC or console gamer?  Empty

Back to top Go down

PC or console gamer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendly Corner :: Entertainment :: Gaming-
Jump to: