Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naiwen
New Goth
Naiwen

Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone?   Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 9:33 pm

I believe I have personally lived past and future lives and have been reincarnated since I have lucid dreams.
Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone?   Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:01 pm

You can't live future life until you finish with this one.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Lucy Lacemaker
Goth
Lucy Lacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone?   Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 11:22 pm

I had a bizarre dream one night that I was told we reincarnate until we are no longer attracted to the destroyer’s world.

As far as future lives the one I’m living is enough
Back to top Go down
https://strangeminds.forumotion.com/
Ravenfreak
Goth
Ravenfreak

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone?   Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 11:26 pm

I believe in reincarnation. There's been a few different reports of young children remembering their past lives, for example there was this young boy who in his past life he was a black woman who lived in Chicago! She passed away after falling out of her apartment when there was a bad fire in 1993. How would a young boy know about a woman who died years before he was born? It can't be a coincidence.

The Raven and Henrywrites like this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone?   Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 11:30 pm

Ravenfreak wrote:
I believe in reincarnation. There's been a few different reports of young children remembering their past lives, for example there was this young boy who in his past life he was a black woman who lived in Chicago! She passed away after falling out of her apartment when there was a bad fire in 1993. How would a young boy know about a woman who died years before he was born? It can't be a coincidence.

I heard similar stories. Many people have such encounters but it is hard to believe them sometimes.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Henrywrites
New Goth
Henrywrites

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone?   Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone? EmptyFri Sep 15, 2023 5:02 pm

Reincarnation has been a difficult topic for a while now. It is not a straightforward topic, but I strongly believe in reincarnation as my forefathers believed that it is possible. People die and return back to life and sometimes to the same family as at in the previous world. So, I live my life hoping to be back when I die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone?   Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Past Lives, Reincarnation and Etc, anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendly Corner :: Lifestyle :: Religion & Spirituality-
Jump to: