Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you religious?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

Religion and Spirituality Empty
PostSubject: Are you religious?   Religion and Spirituality EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 6:34 pm

Are you a religious person and if so, what is your religion? There are many religions out there and different spiritualities. Where do you find yourself in this wast universe?
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Henrywrites
New Goth
Henrywrites

PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Religion and Spirituality EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 7:51 am

I am a Christian that believes that Christ died on the cross for my sake. I believe that he is the son of God and all power on earth and beneath the earth belongs to him. I believe he is the alpha and omega. What I don't do is anyone making me not to live my life as I want.

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
Unstoppable Mind
Unstoppable Mind

Job/hobbies : Yoga

PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Religion and Spirituality EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 10:15 am

I prefer to say that I am a spiritual person. I believe in all religions, but I am Orthodox.

Religion and Spirituality 233172809042202

Back to top Go down
https://unstoppablemind.forumotion.co.uk/
Lucy Lacemaker
Goth
Lucy Lacemaker

PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Religion and Spirituality EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 12:40 am

I try to read the scripture and think for myself and to develop a personal relationship with god

Back to top Go down
https://strangeminds.forumotion.com/
Ravenfreak
Goth
Ravenfreak

PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Religion and Spirituality EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 2:52 am

I'm not religious, I am spiritual though. I don't believe in organized religion, I feel like most of it is a scam, especially the Catholic church. I feel that all they want are money, and they make people believe that you have to go to church in order to be with god. I don't think you do.

The Raven and Unstoppable Mind like this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Religion and Spirituality EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 3:22 am

Ravenfreak wrote:
I'm not religious, I am spiritual though. I don't believe in organized religion, I feel like most of it is a scam, especially the Catholic church. I feel that all they want are money, and they make people believe that you have to go to church in order to be with god. I don't think you do.

Thats good thinking. In ortodox christianity we believe God is always with you and nobody forces you to ever visit a church.
However, I am more into Wicca. O.o

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".

Ravenfreak and Unstoppable Mind like this post

Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Henrywrites
New Goth
Henrywrites

PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Religion and Spirituality EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:41 am

Lucy Lacemaker wrote:
I try to read the scripture and think for myself and to develop a personal relationship with god

This is good. The ability to read the Bible and get some inspiration on understanding it is very good. I believe that if most christians start reading the Bible as it should be and put them into practice, a lot of things will improve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you religious?   Religion and Spirituality Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you religious?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendly Corner :: Lifestyle :: Religion & Spirituality-
Jump to: