Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Animosity between believers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

Animosity between believers Empty
PostSubject: Animosity between believers   Animosity between believers EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 10:50 pm

I cannot but notice many believers despute between each other who's religion is the true one and why the other one is fake. What do you think of this?

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Henrywrites
New Goth
Henrywrites

PostSubject: Re: Animosity between believers   Animosity between believers EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 5:17 am

It is simply because of how shallow minded that some of them are that will make them speak ill of one religion instead of another. That has made it worse as you will see Christians fighting each other instead of sharing love as Christ has instructed.

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Animosity between believers   Animosity between believers EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 9:06 am

Henrywrites wrote:
It is simply because of how shallow minded that some of them are that will make them speak ill of one religion instead of another. That has made it worse as you will see Christians fighting each other instead of sharing love as Christ has instructed.

I think that people who do those things are not true believers but simply people who clame they are. There are very few true believers.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
Henrywrites
New Goth
Henrywrites

PostSubject: Re: Animosity between believers   Animosity between believers EmptyThu Aug 31, 2023 6:44 am

The Raven wrote:
Henrywrites wrote:

I think that people who do those things are not true believers but simply people who clame they are. There are very few true believers.

They are believers, but lack the understanding of what life is all about. Every human should understand that people do mistakes and this can happen no matter your religion. This doesn't mean that everyone in same religion or denomination behave same way and if everyone understands this, life will be better with less issues on animosity amongst believers.

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animosity between believers   Animosity between believers Empty

Back to top Go down

Animosity between believers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friendly Corner :: Lifestyle :: Religion & Spirituality-
Jump to: