Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Friendly Corner

Friendly corner is a forum for everyone to join and have fun!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortie
New Goth
Shortie

Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side!  Empty
PostSubject: Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side!    Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side!  EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 12:09 am

Chat Addicts is again back. Due to it being so challenging to get staff and keep up with everything that came with a promotion forum, we would move back to being a general chat forum but keep the promotion side of things there to some extent.

Not only do we have general chat areas but we also have the promotion area and we have kept the money-making and business forums as well as a little more.

We have kept the promotion directory and exchange section; you can still order my services through the user upgrade section on the forum.

We are working on getting the URL next week and some things may still say Promotion Addicts that I will be slowly changing as I find them.

https://promotionaddicts.com/

We look forward to what the future holds for Chat Addicts and we look forward to seeing you all there Smile

Thank you all!

The Raven likes this post

Back to top Go down
The Raven
Founder
The Raven

Job/hobbies : Programmer

PostSubject: Re: Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side!    Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side!  EmptyWed Aug 09, 2023 12:48 am

I registered on your forum. It has a great content out there! Will be there every day for sure Wink

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".

Shortie likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side!    Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat Addicts - Unleash Your Chatty Side!
Page 1 of 1