Friendly Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Henrywrites
Henrywrites
New Goth

Are shorts allowed in your workplace?  Empty Are shorts allowed in your workplace?

Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:41 am
Wearing shorts to some workplaces can be termed an inappropriate attitude. Like something that one should not even think of doing else you are suspended or fired. Is wearing shorts to the workplace allowed where you work or prohibited?
The Raven
The Raven
Founder
Job/hobbies : Programmer
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com

Are shorts allowed in your workplace?  Empty Re: Are shorts allowed in your workplace?

Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:13 am
Well, depends of the workplace, but people should be more distinct from customers/clients. Dressed in a professional way. Leave shorts for outside of work.

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Ravenfreak
Ravenfreak
Goth

Are shorts allowed in your workplace?  Empty Re: Are shorts allowed in your workplace?

Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:30 am
No but I wish they were allowed. It gets super hot at my work, so it would definitely help cool us down. I understand why we're not allowed to wear them though, we work in a factory and I guess they're afraid that we might cut our legs. I can understand that being a problem in sheet metal areas, but I don't work in a sheet metal area. :V

The Raven likes this post

The Raven
The Raven
Founder
Job/hobbies : Programmer
https://gothicpub.forumotion.com

Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:42 am
Ravenfreak wrote:No but I wish they were allowed. It gets super hot at my work, so it would definitely help cool us down. I understand why we're not allowed to wear them though, we work in a factory and I guess they're afraid that we might cut our legs. I can understand that being a problem in sheet metal areas, but I don't work in a sheet metal area. :V

I think in Thailand such thing is normal. It's way too hot there to wear jeans Very Happy

Cole: "Phoebe I would do everything for you but don't ask me to be a coward".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum